By: Campbell's Kitchen
"Perfectly-seasoned Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, celery and onion are combined with Swanson® Chicken Broth for a classic, moist stuffing dish."
(The BEST part about this site is that you can change the number of servings and it will automatically recalculate the recipe for you. Just click on the Recipe title to go to their site!! AWESOME!!)
- 3-1/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 7-1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
This recipe's Ingredients were scaled to yield a new amount. The directions below still refer to the original recipe yield of 8 servings.
- Heat broth, black pepper, celery and onion in 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add stuffing and stir lightly to coat.
- For an interesting twist: Stir 1/2 cup each dried cranberries and chopped pecans into stuffing mixture.
- Sausage & Mushroom Stuffing: Add 1 cup sliced mushrooms to vegetables while cooking. Stir 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled pork sausage into stuffing mixture.